Re: [orca-list] orca freezes in thunderbird

Hi.

To activate debug in orca you must run orca in the terminal using the following command:

orca --replace --debug-file=orca.debug

Now start the procedure that is causing the problem and in the end restart orca in the normal way.

You must have a file called orca.debug in your home directory.

I hope this can help.

Please, do not send me the file because probbably I can not help to identify the problem.