[orca-list] orca freezes in thunderbird

Hi all, I’m new here.

I have been trying to use thunder bird with ORCA.

Orca freezes when thunderbird is fetching E-mails from the server.

As I understand, the thunderbird is fetching all the E-mails from the server that causes it to freeze.

To solve this problem, I tried changing sync settings to sync most recent E-mail only. But the thunder bird still fetches all E-mail and orca freezes.

In case, you want me to send the orca debug log I can’t because I don’t know how to enable ORCA in debugging mode and where the log file would be stored.

I would really appreciate any help.

Desktop environment: ubuntu mate

Orca version: master