Re: [orca-list] how can I support Orca financially

Le 28/10/2019 à 07:42, Alex ARNAUD via orca-list a écrit :
Le 27/10/2019 à 18:32, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Igalia pays for my time and doesn't accept individual donations. That

Probably guys from Red Hat could help us to make GTK developers more concern about accessibility. I'll be afraid if GTK4 is released with major accessibility regressions. In my opinion, GNOME Foundation and Red Hat should have to prevent having a major toolkit like GTK not being accessible.

Note that we propose to Redhat to work together financially, not feedback yet. We try opening a new topic with Igalia, not feedback. It becomes less a financial issue than a project management to find solutions to enable people to accept to work on projects which stay small such as accessibility, in respect of their current workflow.

See the public discussion about regression we've encounter in GTK4: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/merge_requests/484

I think the debate should be less passionate and we should join our effort to make GTK4/Wayland being accessible.

We'll be pleased to collaborate with everybody. What we need today is not discussion on what to do but developers having the time to work on that importants issues.

Hope a reply from sales of Redhat about this.

Regards

Thanks Vojtěch for opening the discussion.