Re: [orca-list] how can I support Orca financially

Hi Vojta.

Igalia pays for my time and doesn't accept individual donations. That said, many of the bugs we need fixed for Orca to work are not Orca bugs. So perhaps donating to the GNOME Foundation will help them realize that these problems exist and need to be fixed in the apps or toolkits (e.g. Gtk+) itself.

Thanks for asking!
--joanie