Re: [orca-list] BRLTTY with GNOME 3.34.1 and gdm

Just to be sure... Is Orca running?

I ask because else Braille won't work in graphical mode.

Best,

Didier

On 19/10/2019 19:25, Jason White via orca-list wrote:
Interestingly, if I run gdm (on an up to date Arch Linux system with GNOME 3.34.1), BRLTTY reports "Screen not in
text mode" both during login and at the desktop. The permissions of /etc/brltty.key are fine.

However, if I run GNOME from the console, braille works properly as expected.

Orca is also up to date from Git.

Can anyone else reproduce, or recommend alternative configurations? This used to work, so it's a regression
somewhere.

At the console, I'm running GNOME via Wayland.