Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 12:15:17
From: Dave Hunt via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Desktop environments

XFCE and LXDE are partially accessible.? There's no access to the XFCE panel or notifications, but the
settings ui is accessible.? For better results, I suggest switching the file manager to pcmanfm.
I had trouble with the default (thunar).? A final note on XFCE:? switching applications with 'alt-tab'
isn't always spoken.

Cheers,

Dave