Re: [orca-list] Desktop environments

XFCE and LXDE are partially accessible.  There's no access to the XFCE panel or notifications, but the settings ui is accessible.  For better results, I suggest switching the file manager to pcmanfm. I had trouble with the default (thunar).  A final note on XFCE:  switching applications with 'alt-tab' isn't always spoken.

Cheers,

Dave