Re: [orca-list] Orca performance with privacy-focused distro Tails

Hi there,
I actually got interested in Linux because of Tails.  I, too, was able to launch Orca with alt+super+s.  The
Tor Browser works just fine.  I had no luck with the electrum wallet and the last time I tried to use the
persistent storage feature it was not accessible.  Someone on this list, can’t remember who it was at the
moment put me in contact with the lead on the Tails project and he told me that there were fundamental flaws
in the way some of the tools such as the persistent storage volume tool was developed.  I know they do have
accessibility improvements on their todo list.  They are scheduled to release a major new version at the end
of this month which will be based on Debian 10.  I may do another test once that is released, though I
believe the majority of the accessibility related fixes are expected to come next year some time.