Re: [orca-list] Orca stops speaking notifications: things I've discovered

Hey Nolan.

When Orca gets an event indicating that an object with the role of notification is showing, it attempts to present the notification immediately. So if it's not presenting a notification, my guesses are:

1. No event.
2. Wrong role.
3. Speech possibly being interrupted for some reason.

I get that capturing a debug.out in this case is challenging, but having one in which a notification comes in but is not presented to you would be extremely helpful in figuring out the problem.

--joanie