Re: [orca-list] Pre-testing of Orca with Chromium/Chrome

Ack, I completely forgot about F10. Erg, okay....so is there an easy way to get Chromium for testing aside from github?

On 26/11/2019 00:36, Jason White wrote:

F10 invoked the Chromium menu for me, but alt alone didn’t.

From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Jace Kattalakis via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Date: Monday, November 25, 2019 at 12:09
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Pre-testing of Orca with Chromium/Chrome

That's the one I used, since I got the .deb and it said install via a channel. Which I took to mean sudo apt instqall google-chrome-unstable

It works great here. Only issue is, for me, and IDK if this is me using the Ubuntu repository version, vs the very very very latest and not doing a git pull on Orca master today before writing this....but I seem to be unable to get the menu to work via the alt key shortcut.

Is that fixed and I merely need to update things, or?