Re: [orca-list] Pre-testing of Orca with Chromium/Chrome

Le 25/11/2019 à 17:32, Jace Kattalakis via orca-list a écrit :
So, is the sudo apt install google-chrome-unstable in Ubuntu the very latest one? I'm unsure as I've been told different things, but it seems to work fine for me either way. It's so speedy and responsive vs FF personally.
It's not the very latest but it seems to be updated regularly. I assume every week.

Best regards.