Re: [orca-list] Orca no longer announce the new folder we're into

I wonder if it's saying it but you're interrupting the speech from being heard?

On 11/21/19 4:19 AM, Alex ARNAUD via orca-list wrote:
Le 21/11/2019 à 00:52, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Expected and actual results: Orca announces "Trash", the newly selected folder on the left side panel.
Yes, right. What's happening if you do not let Orca having the time to announce it and directly press return? For me in this case Orca doesn't announce the folder we have switch into.

Best regards.