Re: [orca-list] Orca no longer announce the new folder we're into

Hi Alex.

I believe I understood you before. Or, rather, what you wrote down didn't change my mind. So let me try instead.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch Caja. Focus starts out on the left side, just under
   "Computer". A folder with my username ("jd") is selected. It
   corresponds to my home directory, the contents of which are
   shown on the right.
2. Type "tra" followed by return quickly.

Expected and actual results: Orca announces "Trash", the newly selected folder on the left side panel.

So.... Are you doing the same thing I'm doing, but getting different results? Or are you doing something totally different?

Sorry for being dense!
--joanie