Re: [orca-list] how to make display totally darg even on EFi machines?

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel, le ven. 31 mai 2019 21:25:51 +0200, a ecrit:
But The question is, if display will be really darked at all. Similar like
when computer is turned off. I Am afraid, that if brightness will be set to
0, it will have The same effect like if I use settings and set The slider
position to 0 percent.

On my laptop it does have the effect of completely turning the display
off.

Samuel