[orca-list] how to make display totally darg even on EFi machines?

Debian accessibility Wiki inform users about interesting techniques, which allow them to make their display turned off even in X session. But one little app, which they have introduced do not support EFI computers. Their technique only work for older machines. Sure, mate have some C app which is able to turn display off when time of inactivity have occurred. It do not turn on screen saver, you can remove it, but other little package really turn display totally off and it is blang at all. No only dimmed to 0 percentage of brightness. The question is, how complex would be to modify some Gnome, Mate or other environment based module which can turn display off but display must stay to be turned off even if user is pressing keys, moving with mouse, ETC. The question is, if my dream can come true while working with most modern computers based on EFI. And if it is possible to develop The safe routine, so display will not be turning on and off every some Milliseconds as long as some integrated circuit will burn out totally. Display would had to really stay turned off and not on and of when ever I press some keys, or some app will draw something on display so display will be turned on again. In The world of Android devices, it is possible, namely on some Samsung devices. It is not dim screen feature of Talkback. No, other function specific for Samsung devices, which really turn display totally off, not only dim it. But I do not know who of C developers would have some time to think about my idea.