Re: [orca-list] how to make display totally darg even on EFi machines?

But The question is, if display will be really darked at all. Similar like when computer is turned off. I Am afraid, that if brightness will be set to 0, it will have The same effect like if I use settings and set The slider position to 0 percent. I will try it with my sighted mother to see The result. Thank you very much for yours patience and for yours useful knowledge.