[orca-list] Adding Gnome to Raspberry Pi

        I have a perfectly working raspberry Pi 2 running Debian
Stretch and need to run wireshark so I now need the gnome
desktop.  Interestingly, wireshark installed but you can't run
wireshark via the command-line so I should probably add orca as I
originally started out with debian-lite and speakup and that
worked although I haven't tried it since I upgraded to stretch
from jessie.

        Is there one set of software defined in the package
repository that I can apt-get install that should pull in the
desktop and gnome?

        I do have a usb sound card plugged in to the Pi since I
know that the built-in sound device will not work with orca.

        The built-in sound device shows up as /dev/dsp and the
usb card is /dev/dsp1 so I will have to either use udev to turn
the built-in card to card 1 and the usb device to card 0 or setup
some configuration file in orca to use card 1 instead of card 0
if it doesn't figure that out on it's own.

        Thanks for any suggestions.

Martin McCormick  WB5AGZ