Re: [orca-list] OCRdesktop and source code which I can not find

Thank you Didier for yours useful and important remarks. It seems to Me, that I have tesseract 4 installed because I have installed Lios from official UbuntU mate Disco repository. And really, somebody, who deeply understand mathematical OCR routines have improved Tesseract very very much. It can read with very exact quality and it is not comparable with 3 and previous versions. I AM sad, that Skype have so bbig accessibility issues. I would even never solve this, but I Am helpless to boot 32 bit kernel from AMD64 EFI boot manager. May be, that I would have to remove Windows partition completely. But if harddisk contain some build in EFI firmware initialisation code, which do not allow Me to boot 32 Bit distribution, It is very unlikely, that I will have The success.