Re: [orca-list] bug orca with the new web-based management and up arrow

hello,
it works !

thanks for the fix !

Jerem.
Le 13/05/2019 à 11:22, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Hey Jérémy.

That was a regression from my trying to make off-screen content suck
less. Sorry about that. It should be fixed in master now. Please let me
know if you find any other issues.

Thanks!
--joanie