Re: [orca-list] OCRdesktop and source code which I can not find

Howdy,

oh thats an huge compliment for me :).
you find it here:
https://github.com/chrys87/ocrdesktop

there is no need to compile :) its an standalone python script with python-tesserwrap as dependency.
but it would need some love in maintainance if you want to dive in.

cheers chrys
Zitat von "Mgr. Janusz Chmiel via orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>:

Please would somebody of you point Me on WEB page, where could I download OCRDESKTOP source code? Yes, it is excellent tool not only for Arch Linux users which can even click on recognized elements on The screen. My dream is to compile it on latest Ubuntu 64 bit, because ocrdesktop is not available for Ubuntu. Thank you very much, I Am afraid, that nobody have prepared .deb package so I will try to compile it myself. I believe, that it will not depend on many libraries, which I would have to also compile from its source code.