Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 16:03:06
From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com>
To: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com>, Didier Spaier <didier slint fr>,
    orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] firefox and audio playback in linux?

Here's a little info that may help.  The language in chromium is barely
english with germanic accents you would not believe listening to it.
That's a separate issue though for what I can tell you.  I did the
demographics on that url I sent to the list earlier and this time I got
a video control I hit enter on and the video played and I was able to
hear the audio fine.  I didn't get out of the video though in any normal
fashion though.  It could be alt-n will work since a next button is
supposed to be on that page but each video clip is embedded in a panel.
Chromium didn't tell me about the panel but firefox did.