[orca-list] firefox and audio playback in linux?

I got onto a survey page with sound clips and with orca and firefox in use
the buttons to make these clips play appear inaccessible.  Each of these
buttons is inside a panel.  I hit enter on the panel and that seemed to
open the panel and couldn't find anything clickable like I was supposed to
be able to find.
https://cambridge.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1XnLRnabmgmiQ8R

is the url if anyone has the time to try this one out.  I have no add-ons
on this version of firefox yet so if firefox needs one or more of these
I'd like to know.