Re: [orca-list] is it possible to boot latest Ubuntu by using SDC cart?

Oh thank you very very much.
Yours Linux knowledge is really on professional level and You have given Me very interesting group of advices.
Very well done.

I AM very glad that you are The member of this mailing list. And MR Spaier, thank you for yours complex programmers work on Speech-dispatcher and its modules. Latest Ubuntu speech responsiveness is very probably The best made while using Speech-dispatcher speech server. To be honest, The best speech responsiveness have been while working with Vinux 2.0, it was Debian 6 and 2. x kernel, and ALSA sound server with no relay on Pulseaudio. But this positive aspect had other disadvantage.
Speech-dispatcher have not been so stable so it randomly crashed.
Today, I Am only experiencing very small Espeak sound quality problems while using left or right arrow key on The editable field while working with Firefox. Some editable fields while using Orca have better some less better reactivity. But I have found out, that there is other complex problem. When using Brltty, result is just now on The display. But when using Speech, result get some Milliseconds later. It is because all sound devices will stop to sound sound signal after some Milliseconds of inactivity. The solution would be to stream very very lov loudness sound with 6 KH/Z 8 Bits at The same sound channel, which Speech-dispatcher and Espeak C library uses. This background noise would prevent sound chip to go in The sleep. So chip would not be initialized and reinitialized when ever new speech chunks would be send to it. Next much more complex problem is may be caused by Python machine. Orca is written in Python, module which communicate with speech-dispatcher is also written in Python itself. I Am wondering, if Python allow some threading support or no. Because speech is very specific programmers think. Chort sound are being streamed by using sound output device.