[orca-list] Is it possible to present these links more smartly?

I know there was work done presenting Amazon off-screen links better
recently, such that they weren't represented by a single character per
line. I've seen other links like this, and am wondering if they can get
the same treatment? For instance:

https://www.blog.google/technology/area-120/calljoy-small-business-phone-technology/

After the headline, it is essentially repeated, with a link having a
single character per line. I also see similar behavior with every
Twitter embed, where the info/privacy links are single-letter lines.

I imagine this is Firefox's fault, or that of the content
developers--I'm just wondering if there's any heuristic Orca might apply
to make it nicer? :)

Thanks.