Re: [orca-list] OT: QT5 accessibility without qt-at-spi

Howdy,

the bridge is not needed for QT5 anymore.
you need to set this for QT5
export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1

the variable QT_ACCESSIBILTY is AFAIK for QT4

i have set both and QT is accessible.

here my accessibility related variables in bashrc (some of them are quite old lol)

export OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP=gnome
export SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN="gtk"
export GTK_MODULES="gail:atk-bridge" # for GTK2
export GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1
export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 # for QT4
export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1 # for QT5

maybe this helps,

cheers