Re: [orca-list] gnome 2.3.32 and terminal

Hello,

I have just filled these two bugs.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-terminal/issues/90

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-terminal/issues/91

Feel free to wote on them if you can agree with me.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 20. 3. 2019 o 18:57 Peter Vágner via orca-list napísal(a):
Hello,

I haven't filled these yet.

I'll do it tonight or tomorrow perhaps.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa March 20, 2019 1:41:24 PM UTC používateľ Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> napísal:
Hey Peter.

Thanks so much for looking into this! Have you filed a bug against
gnome-terminal to get them to address these issues?

--joanie