Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.31 and Ubuntu Mate 19.04

Hello Vojtěch,

for the second issue please try this just after the keyboard layout has changed unwillingly:
In a terminal or a Run dialog type:
setxkbmap
(you can use Tab completion, just type setx then press Tab)

If this restore your Czech layout, it's probably an issue with the keyboard setup in Ubuntu Mate 19.04.

Best,

Didier