Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.31 and Ubuntu Mate 19.04

Hi Vojta.

The first issue is this Ubuntu bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/orca/+bug/1783641.

I'm not sure what might be causing the second issue.

--joanie

On 3/7/19 9:56 AM, Vojtěch šmiro via orca-list wrote:
Hello.

I have Ubuntu Mate 19.04 and Orca 3.31.4. I know, it is developing
version, but I am glad to have new Orca.

In Orca is this bug. I cannot turn of saying tables, forms, etc. I
uncheck it, press OK, but it don't save.

And another bug. I don't know, if is it Orca bug or system bug, but I
have only Czech keyboard, but sometimes it turns to englisch keyboard
and I have to restart system. Please, why? Is system incompatible with
Orca 3.31.4, or why?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.