[orca-list] Orca 3.31 and Ubuntu Mate 19.04

Hello.

I have Ubuntu Mate 19.04 and Orca 3.31.4. I know, it is developing version, but I am glad to have new Orca.

In Orca is this bug. I cannot turn of saying tables, forms, etc. I uncheck it, press OK, but it don't save.

And another bug. I don't know, if is it Orca bug or system bug, but I have only Czech keyboard, but sometimes it turns to englisch keyboard and I have to restart system. Please, why? Is system incompatible with Orca 3.31.4, or why?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.