Re: [orca-list] is it possible to use QT5 apps with dbus brokes on 64 Bit systems

But I have some words from error message.
When I have tried to run virtualbox on mate-terminal, there was some message, qt-session there is no protocol to use with qt or similar message. SO I AM afraid, that this bug can have something to do with some little configuration file inside /etc folder. Or it is really caused by The fact, that normal Dbus is not being used. That I AM using Dbus-broker.

But it is only my speculation. But because QT5 apps and newer should work as expected, it is really adventure. How could i fix it? I know, Skype will not speak on 64 Bit systems, but VLC media player and Virtualbox have worked on many Debian based distributions before.