Re: [orca-list] is it possible to use QT5 apps with dbus brokes on 64 Bit systems

Oh no. I have tried to set
export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1
But it did not help. I have also tried to type orca --replace
I have qt-at-spi.i686 installed.
I would use virtmanager, but I Am afraid, that Qemu can not correctly read .vhd virtualharddisks which have been created by using some tools from Microsoft. Yrs, Virt-manager in combination with Qemu and with Kqemu kernel module is outstanding. Virt-manager is working excellently and it is perfectly accessible.