Re: [orca-list] Configuring Orca to use Braille display

Hey Nolan

First, are you sure that the brlapi package be installed?

I ask because some distribution ship it separately from brltty itself.

Also, depending on the settings in /etc/brltty.conf you could need some
configuration, for instance here (using an unmodified brltty.conf):

Have a file /etc/brlapi/key
Make it belong to the braille group
Make yourself as regular user member of the braille group

Best,

Didier