[orca-list] Configuring Orca to use Braille display

Hey folks,

Just picked up an Orbit Reader 20. I seem to have gotten it working with brltty in that it displays "Screen not in text mode," but despite enabling the Braille checkbox in Orca and restarting, I can't make it work.

I gather I need to enable brlapi, but what settings are needed in /etc/brltty.conf? I enabled the setting to authenticate all connections via local socket, but maybe that isn't what I want? A quick Google didn't reveal anything helpful.

Thanks.