Re: [orca-list] Survey about inaccessible Content on Web Pages for Firefox dev tools (fwd)

on first look it seems this will be interesting.

Even if they are doing for NVDA (which is a good thing by the way ), if they manage to add accessibility to the widgets and custom stuff like the example given, then it will apply to Orca as well.

I am filling this up for sure.