Re: [orca-list] Orca Speech Is Crackly On Initial Speech Output

Hello,

Pipewire developers are aiming for pulseaudio compatibility similarly how pulseaudio can handle alsa apps, pipewire could handle pulseaudio aware apps in the future.
For some tasks such as screen recording pipewire is already used in a few projects as a dependency however I haven't noticed it being already used as a working pulseaudio replacement.
I know they have set such a goal it's just I havent seen it in action like this so far.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa July 13, 2019 6:01:19 PM UTC používateľ Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> napísal:
Is there any plan to support Pipewire? It's ultimately meant to
supersede both PulseAudio and Jack.