Re: [orca-list] Orca Speech Is Crackly On Initial Speech Output

Hello Alex,

It's a Speech Dispatcher issue but as I know you can't solve the issue with a configuration.

If my memory serves me, the issue should be fixed in the next Speech Dispatcher release where we've worked to improve sound management.

Best regards,
Alex.