[orca-list] www.vitalsource.com problems with orca

Hi,

The content I am using with this website (www.vitalsource.com) is password protected. The problem appears when navigating the user's book content. The book view has a book toolbar along with next and previous buttons which appear to not have a label on the controls. However, when navigating to these controls with TAB/SHIFT+TAB, the labels for these controls will randomly be read by orca. The typical result is that orca announces "button grayed" when it is not grayed. Another major problem is the book reader's table of contents section. The same apparent unlabeled button problem appears, but in addition, the buttons for sections and sub sections gets skipped sometimes. I wish I could demonstrate or give steps to reproduce, but the content is password protected. What should I do?