Re: [orca-list] www.vitalsource.com problems with orca

Orca says "grayed" when an element lacks the "sensitive" state.
Interactive widgets normally have it. I wonder what the author or user
agent did to make it not have the "sensitive" state.

When you say a button "gets skipped sometimes" and you are pressing
Tab/Shift+Tab when the skippage occurs, that also sounds like an
authoring or user agent issue. Again, Orca doesn't control where you
land when you press Tab/Shift+Tab. The browser does, assuming the author
didn't override that. Orca just listens for the focus changes and when
it gets one, presents it.

Make sense?
--joanie