Re: [orca-list] Guide on using flat review on Firefox

OK, thank you very much Edhoari for the details, it has helped me a lot. I now reproduce.

It's because Orca doesn't make the page to scroll when we press the 3 key so the content you're trying to read is outside of the page.

@Joanie: Is it something we should fix into Firefox or is it an Orca issue?

Best regards,
Alex.