[orca-list] Orca update error

Hello list,

I was trying to update orca. I followed instructions which were presented to me.

While trying to update orca, I got the following error. I have attempted this operation previously and got
the same error without resolution.

You must put some source uris in your sources .List.

I checked my home directory and I saw the orca directory there with filed and directories there.

I have no idea on how to fix this error.

A ny help would be so very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo