From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list redhat com>
Date: January 1, 2019 at 20:07:53 CST
To: blinux-list redhat com
Subject: Updating orca error

Hello list,

I was trying to update orca using mark Christopher gillen instructions. I am using ubuntu mate and after following the instructions where he says to type sudo apt-get build-dep orca i got the following error.

You must put some ‘source’ URIs in your sources.list . What is wrong , how do i fix this problem? Also I've never had any problems up until now.

Michael maslo

Sincerely,

Michael maslo

Begin forwarded message: