Re: [orca-list] Plan to release new pre-release of Orca 3.32 ?

Hello,

Didier Spaier, le lun. 14 janv. 2019 18:23:45 +0100, a ecrit:
Thanks Alex, but as anyway I'll have to find the piece of code involved, I'd rather begin with that.
Else I'd have to build Orca to many times.

Usually it takes less human time to bisect, which directly tells which
piece of code is involved, than trying to find out directly.

Furthermore maybe another software could be involved (context specific issue)?

Yes, but that's easy to check, by just making one try with an older
version.

Samuel