Re: [orca-list] Plan to release new pre-release of Orca 3.32 ?

On 14/01/2019 17:52, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Le 14/01/2019 à 17:26, Didier Spaier a écrit :
I can try to investigate myself.

Just tell me in a few words what/how you would do if you
could reproduce, if possible. That'd help me get started.

The steps should be to determine wich update produces this result because I assume it works previously.

Best regards,
Alex.

Thanks Alex, but as anyway I'll have to find the piece of code involved, I'd rather begin with that.
Else I'd have to build Orca to many times. Furthermore maybe another software could be involved (context
specific issue)?

Best,

Didier