[orca-list] Lightning and TB nightly: problem to enter a schedule

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

1. ctrl-i to create the event
2. tab until the date field. When entering the date, no feedback from Orca. Neither when I type, nor when I review via arrow keys.
3. tab until time field. No feedback as entering and review. To know the date, tab then shift-tab display the actual time. This workaround (tab and shift-tab) does not work with the date field.

What kind of bug should I report? Thunderbird/Calendar? Orca?

Thanks

Regards

--
Logo