Re: [orca-list] Lightning and TB nightly: problem to enter a schedule

Hi Jean-Philippe.

I cannot reproduce this with Thunderbird stable (60.4.0). Orca presents
the date field and keyboard events to me. Since you mentioned TB
nightly, I installed the latest version of Thunderbird from the nightly
builds. Lightning is disabled for me and claims to be incompatible with
the unstable version of Thunderbird. So.... What version of Thunderbird
are you using exactly?

Thanks!
--joanie