Re: [orca-list] GDM not speaking the "Not listed" option

Hello Nick,

I have checked my old emails and I've found that I was completelly wrong.
The old issue witch gnome 3.26 was that full name was displayed on the user entries but not communicated to orca.

Not listed entry was accessible at that time and I can now reproduce your findings with gnome 3.30.

So unfortunately I have no solution to this but still I apologize for giving out false info.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa January 4, 2019 3:45:19 PM UTC používateľ Nick Wood <nick microlitesoftware co uk> napísal:
Hi Peter,

Fedora 29/Gnome 3.30, Orca master.

However it first appeared in Gnome 3.28 after a system update.
Unfortunately as it was a while ago I can't remember wich update
introduced the bug.

Regards,

Nick