[orca-list] an issue in rhythmbox

I seem to be having an issue in Rhythmbox.

I go down the table of items to find the Podcasts menu, I open it with a mouse click on the number pad with the Star key, I find the podcast I want to look at, again i open up that menu with the Star key on the numberpad, I go down the table of podcast episodes, play the one I want but for some reason when I open the menu with Shift F10, I get play, properties and maybe something else but not the option to delete a podcast episode, I can get the option to delete a podcast using the star key to open the menu, only for some reason, podcasts I have played which I have focused on do not delete like Orca isn't focusing on podcast episodes in rhythmbox properly.

It used to be that I could do shift F10 and delete the podcast eppisode that way but neither using the Shift F10 or the mouse click with the star key to open the menu doesn't work for some reason. How do I resolve this issue?