Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird Improvements in Daily Builds Noticed

Hello,

I've got wonderful news!

Thunderbird guys have promptly addressed the issue and today's daily build already contains the fix.

Awesome!
Greetings

Peter

Dňa January 9, 2019 5:07:20 PM UTC používateľ Alex ARNAUD <alexarnaud hypra fr> napísal:
Hello Peter and thanks for sharing this regression with us,

I've added in CC Jörg from Thunderbird team who is in charge of
regression in the Thunderbird project. Maybe It could answer your question.

I'm personally not aware of such bug report but I don't have the time to
track bug of all projects.

Best regards,
Alex.