Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird Improvements in Daily Builds Noticed

This is great news - thanks for the heads up.

Will give it a try!

Regards,

Nick

On 07/01/2019 19:12, am_dxer--- via orca-list wrote:
Hi all,
I have noticed extreme speed improvements in the latest versions of Thunderbird nightlies when using Orca and
thought I would alert users. Its not completely fixed but it seems much better now. A while ago, there had
started to be a speed issue when switching into folders with many messages. If my memory is correct then, it
was determined that Thunderbird was sending way too many accessibility events. I am not sure if this is
improved or if there was some other improvement but I think its definitely worth running the latest builds
for those who feel comfortable. You can just untar this and run it from anywhere. I am running on a fully up
to date void Linux Mate system with no issues. I got my copy from
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/nightly/latest-comm-central/