Re: [orca-list] Speech-dispatcher Upgrade Broken on Arch

I have the newest version of espeak-ng from community repositoryy and I can not use my Arch.

W dniu 03.01.2019 o 16:56, Peter Vágner pisze:
Hello,

The issue with upgrading to speech-dispatcher 0.8.8-3 is that you should run up to date espeak-ng rather than espeak or possibly out dated version of espeak-ng.

Or have you ensured you have up to date espeak-ng and the issue still persists?

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 2019-01-03 13:12 Arkadiusz Kozioł napísal(a):
I'm using Archlinux, speech dispatcher 0.8.8-2 which it's working,
0.8.8-3 not works, the newest version of pulseaudio, sounds are
playing, so pulse works, only speechd can not connect to.